In Waterloo Class this week our learning will be as follows;
- In mathematics we will continue our work on time. We will learn to tell the time using 24 hour clock and to find the duration of events.
- In English we will write diary entries based on Boudica’s Army by Helen Mckay.
- In science we create a presentation based on the findings of our investigation.
- In topic time we will continue learning about the Romans and will visit the Museum of London and London Amphitheatre.
- In PE we will work on our skills in rounders and gymnastics each Tuesday and Friday. Unfortunately the extra basketball sessions mentioned last week will not now take place.