Welcome to Blackfriars Bridge Class
Welcome to the new academic year. We would like to welcome you and your child to Year 3.
The year 3 team consists of:
Miss Wheeler: Class Teacher
Mrs Glenn: Teaching Assistant
- In Maths we will learn to recognise and find fractions and to use equivalent fractions.
- In English we will learn about the features of performance poetry and practise performing our poems.
- In Topic time we will introduce our new topic of the Romans.
- In Science we will learn about the parts of a plant.
- In Maths we will learn to divide numbers both with and without remainders.
- In English we will write newspaper articles based on the Easter story.
- In Topic time we will focus on work around the Easter story creating sadness and joy collages.
- In PHSE we will continue our work on the NSPCC’s “Let’s talk pants”. Details of this can be found at https://www.nspcc.org.uk/preventing-abuse/keeping-children-safe/underwear-rule/