After an eventful week with our workshop, we are having a busy week ahead, which sees us start our new Class Novel (Room 13).
- Dividing 4- by 1-digit numbers with remainders.
- Using the inverse to check and correct my calculations (multiplication & division of 4- by 1-digit numbers).
- Identifying square and cubed numbers.
- Solving mathematical problems using multiplication and division of 4- by 1-digit numbers.
- Writing, editing and reflecting on our instructions.
- Making predictions using a range of evidence from a text.
- Empathising with and exploring characters through role-play.
- Orally retelling a story using boxing-up.
Science: Further exploring forces (friction and air-resistence).
Spanish: Using the Spanish names for pets.
ICT: Exploring prior knowledge of coding and Scratch.
Geography: Locating places of interest on a UK and World-Map.