The children really enjoyed their cross country run in Duppas Hill Park on Thursday. Thank you to all the parents who came to help.
This week our learning will be as follows;
- In Mathematics we will learn to carry out addition calculations using formal written methods.
- In English we will learn about the features of instruction writing.
- In science we will compare the strength of different magnets.
- In history we will learn about the origins of farming.
- In RE we will learn about Hindu sacred books.