This week our learning will be as follows;
- In mathematics we will continue our work on place value. We will compare and order numbers to 1000 and read and write numbers in numerals and words.
- In English we continue our work based on the book Stone Age Boy. We will write in role and create story boards. We will also learn to record speech using speech bubbles and inverted commas.
- In science we will learn how forces work to move objects faster or slower.
- In history we will learn about “Lucy,” a skeleton of an early human found in Africa.
- In RE we will begin work on Hinduism.
The children have been given homework which should be handed in on Tuesday. They should also continue to learn times tables, read at home and complete tasks on mathletics.