The children have settled back into school well following the holiday. This week our learning will be as follows;
- In mathematics we will continue our learning on time. We will learn the number of days in each month and year and how to use 12 hour digital time with am and pm.
- In English we will are exploring Magic Dogs of the Volcanoes by Manlio Argueta. This week we will retell the story in writing.
- In science we will sort rocks according to their properties.
- In geography we will learn about the effects of volcanoes.
- In RE we are beginning a multi-faith unit on why we should look after our world. We will look at whether we would include volcanoes in our ideal world.