Welcome to Shakespeare Week.
Which Shakespeare story is your favourite?
Please find the homework under the following link: Sp2-Wk3-13032020
Remember that PE days are Monday and Tuesday (swimming).
Parents Evenings are scheduled for 17th March,
- Link percentages, decimals and fractions.
- Measure and calculate the perimeter of rectilinear and compound shapes.
- First, we need to finish improving the Newspaper Report based on Theseus and the Minotaur.
- Then, we will be planning and writing a Newspaper Report based on Pandora’s box.
- We will use secondary resources to describe and explain the Life-Cycles of birds.
- Art: We will continue exploring and developing Greek patterns and start planning our paste resist design.
- Spanish: I can name fruits in Spanish (incl. expressing likes and dislikes).
- History: I can describe key aspects of life in Ancient Greece – the importance of Greek city states.
- ICT: I can apply my knowledge of programming to create a simple Scratch