WELCOME TO MILLENNIUM CLASS
I am Miss Danzey and I believe I have met most parents by now and look forward to meeting everyone else as time goes on.
We also have Mrs Verma in the class every day.
In Year 4 we ask our children to be more independent and take responsibility for changing their own books but we still ask them to read every day and with an adult as often as possible.
Thank you for your understanding and support and I look forward to working with you all over the course of the year.
James. Aryan, Keona and Sofia all received merit cards from Millennium class. Well done!
This week our learning will be as follows;
- In mathematics we will consolidating our year 3 learning about time. Focusing on telling the time to the nearest minute and converting units of time.
- In English we will be continuing our class text-The Wolves of Willoughby Chase.
- In science we will learn about electrical circuits and naming the components.
- In topic time we will learn about mummification.
- In R.E we will be continuing Judaism.
A huge congratulations to Junaid who made it through to the sprint final at Croydon Arena last week as well as Bianca who made it to the semis.