WELCOME TO MILLENNIUM CLASS
Class teacher - Mrs Katherine Fallon
Recommended reading books for Year 4:
We have now reached the last week of term! This week our learning will be as follows;
- In English we will plan a story in the style of a Greek Myth before we create the myth in comic strip form.
- In Mathematics we will extend our learning using games and problem solving activities.
- In science we will finish our work on teeth and digestion.
- Our blocked foundation subject will be RE. We will learn about Christmas Journeys.
Southwark Class will have their last swimming lesson on Tuesday. Millennium Class will have PE on Tuesday and Friday.
On Thursday morning we will visit St Andrew’s Church to extend our RE learning.
We will watch an online Pantomime on Wednesday and have our Christmas party on Thursday.
This week our learning will be as follows;
- In mathematics we will continue our work on multiplication and division.
- In English we will learn about the features of newspaper articles. We will then write our own newspaper article based on the story of Daedalus and Icarus.
- In science we will continue our work on teeth and digestion.
- Our blocked foundation subject will be Design and Technology. We will construct and evaluate our own packaging.
We would be grateful if children could bring in newspaper articles in time for Tuesday’s lesson.
Millennium Class will do PE on Tuesday and Friday. Southwark Class will swim on Tuesday and do PE on Thursday.