Autumn 1 – Week 2 – 12th September 2022
Welcome to …
Here are the objectives for the week ahead.
Our PE days are Tuesday and Thursday (London) &
Monday and Tuesday (Cannon).
- I can identify the place-value of numbers to 100,000.
- I can round numbers within 100,000.
- I can compare and order numbers within 100,000.
- I can identify the value of negative numbers (incl. comparing and ordering).
- To engage in book talk.
- To identify the key features of a letter.
- To plan a letter.
- To write a letter.
- To edit a letter.
- To secure my phonetic knowledge of Spanish.
- I can identify the planets and their order in the Solar System.
- Introduction to Jigsaw – Topic: Being Me
- I can identify the features of a website.
- I can gather information to design my website.
- I can plan and design my website.
- I can present my website and give/receive feedback on it.
Enjoy your Sunday evening.
Your Year 5 Team.